Friday, July 06, 2007

Finally, a sure destination. . .

We finally made a decision! And after so much thought and prayer about several different job offers, it's kind of ironic that we have decided to stick with the first one - Epic in Madison, WI. It's nice to finally have a sure plan, although now that means we have to start planning the move. We're excited to think about going out into the wild blue yonder, although it will certainly be different than what we're used to out West. We'd still like any comments about the area if you know much about it. Anyway, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers in helping us FINALLY come up with this decision.

3 comments:

Penny Bronzelle said...

Wow! Madison, Wisconsin eh!? That's definitely going to be a huge change but I bet between the two of you and your wonderful outlooks on life you'll be able to make the most out of it! So exciting! When are you planning to move? How's the baby doing? Will you guys be here next month, Aug. 11th for the sealing? You'd better be "Net" or else I'll have to tickle you til you pee your pregnant pants! :D Love you both and congrats!

Love,

Matt and Lisa Gee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Lisa Gee said...

Congrats! It's nice to have some definition in life--I hope you guys feel a sense of relief. I've never been to Madison, but as a midwesterner I can testify that it's a great place to live and raise a family. You also will have the perks that accompany a large university--the vitality, culture, arts, entertainment, etc. I think you guys will be happy there. In terms of the move we had a great experience with PENSKE. We highly recommend them if you are having to self-move. Give us a ring if there is anything we can recommend as you head east! Best of luck! Love, Lisa and Matt Gee