Sunday, September 02, 2007

Our new home. . .

I don't usually post unless I have some pictures to go with it, but I felt like I should update everyone on what's going on. So far we are loving Wisconsin and we have never met so many nice people in such a short amount of time. I have to admit that it is hard to take the accent seriously, since I picture the Mom from Bobby's World everytime I hear it. . . "Doncha know". We got completely moved in by last weekend and worked on getting all of the other moving in things done (like visiting the DMV, etc. If anyone was wondering, we did not meet a single nice person there, no different from anywhere else.) I looked for teaching positions on a whim on Tuesday and had a job and started at a middle school on Thursday and I start teaching on Tuesday. Kind of crazy how things work sometimes, but I think I'll really enjoy it. Logan also starts work on Tuesday, so we're excited. For now we are trying to outfit our apartment with a few new things since we aren't students anymore. Other than that we have been enjoying beautiful weather (with lots of mosquitos), garage saleing, watching Snappy move around (she's become quite active recently), and relaxing before we have to start working again. We'll be sure to update everyone as we start our jobs and continue to settle in here. Thanks for all your prayers and help!

5 comments:

kera said...

congratulations on your jobs, both of you! i wish i could be there and see snappy move around. if you find any hot male cheeseheads around there somewhere, pass 'em on over! (older than 18 please)anyway, hope you're doing well! i love you tons!!!

TheKeilShpeel said...

You're looking so cute girl.

Kris and MaLanie said...

Hey Kate and Logan! Congrats on the new job Kate. How's it been going? Does Logan like his job? Kris and I finally got a blog. thescholesfamily.blogspot.com. Nothing much is on it yet. Well, keep in touch!

Penny Bronzelle said...

Kate and Logan,

The last time we saw you both was at our sealing but it still is weird knowing another one of our friends has literally moved on to the next stage in their lives and they're no longer around Provo! Weird! I am very happy you both have new jobs to occupy your time with along with setting up house. Keep us posted on how the baby is doing along with both of you!

Love your friend,

Penny and Frank B.

Jodie said...

Wow, It's been a while since I came here! SO many new things going on! Congrats on your move and your job! So fun!

I also have to say that I loved your dress in the picture of when Logan was wearing his cap and gown in front of the "fishbowl" and what an awesome experience to make temple dresses!

I hope everything continues to go as well as it has! Congrats again.