Here is an updated picture of me, Snappy, and the hair. It feels like she's getting pretty cramped in there with all her wiggling. We are so excited for her to finally get here!
Hey Everyone,
Logan here, I am still round in the middle as well unfortunately. No need to embarass myself with a picture update. (my hair is pretty much the same as well) :~) I just wanted to say hi and update everyone about the work that I have been doing for Epic. I am currently working on the Epic Radiant team. Radiant is Epic's radiology software. I am still in training so the majority of my time is spent in class, studying, and completing exams and projects. I enjoy the company very much and the people that I work with are great. Eventually I will do quality assurance work meaning testing new software applications and assist in future product developement. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know what I have been up to. Logan
ps to all of you Grey's Anatomy fans out there, all on set computers will now be sporting Epic software so check out the Epic logo on the screens. Just thought you might find it interesting.
3 comments:
Kate, you look so cute! I can't believe Snappy will be here so soon. You were barely showing the last time I saw you. I am so excited for you guys! Keep the pictures coming! :) Glad to hear that Logan's job is going well. We miss you!! Call me sometime.
There's no way your due so soon. You are so tiny..luck duck. You look so cute. I know you probably don't feel it but you do. We can't wait to see little Snappy.
OH MY GOSH! CONGRATULATIONS! How did we not know about this? I guess we can't complain considering we didn't manage to get you guys a birth announcement when our little Carson arrived and now he's almost 4 months old! We were just talking about you last night and tried to call. How crazy is that? It looks like the transition to Wisconsin went well. We'll definitely have to make a trip out there to see you guys sooner than later. We miss you guys! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment