Carli woke up from her nap to find me looking at a book that has pictures in it of the baby at each month of pregnancy.
Carli - You lookin' at Gus-Gus, Mama? She's coming to see us. She "lubs" us. I "lub" her too. She "lubs"Carli-Rick. She "lubs" you too, Mama. She's gonna knock on the door and come visit us. I'll say "Hi, Baby!" And I won't push her. We don't push babies. We say "Hi, Babies!"
I love the unprompted sincerity and simplicity of her thoughts!
Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the "we don't push babies".....good luck with that!! :)
That's so cute. Babies knocking on doors- I love how kids think!
Cute. I bet she will "wub" that baby to pieces. Is the official name Gus?
That's some good training...we don't push babies. How cute!
Post a Comment