Carli LOVES Bass Pro Shop. We went there one night not knowing they had turned it into "Santa's Wonderland". She went on the reindeer carousel, sat on Santa's lap and colored Christmas pictures. Unfortunately Janie was sleeping in the stroller, so we didn't get her in the picture like I would have liked. We kept meaning to take the girls back, but we never got a chance. Like I said, Carli has some strange fears (the vacuum being the worst, being left behind, anything being too loud. . .) but lifesize characters who are actually alive (the Easter bunny, the beluga whale and Shamu at Sea World) are so exciting to her. When she had to leave she cried pretty pathetically "I wanna go back and snuggle Santa!" What are we going to do with that girl?Monday, January 03, 2011
Santa's Wonderland
Carli LOVES Bass Pro Shop. We went there one night not knowing they had turned it into "Santa's Wonderland". She went on the reindeer carousel, sat on Santa's lap and colored Christmas pictures. Unfortunately Janie was sleeping in the stroller, so we didn't get her in the picture like I would have liked. We kept meaning to take the girls back, but we never got a chance. Like I said, Carli has some strange fears (the vacuum being the worst, being left behind, anything being too loud. . .) but lifesize characters who are actually alive (the Easter bunny, the beluga whale and Shamu at Sea World) are so exciting to her. When she had to leave she cried pretty pathetically "I wanna go back and snuggle Santa!" What are we going to do with that girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute picture! Carli is too funny. I loved the story about her American girl doll. What a smart girl! Looks like you had a lot of fun at Sea World. I love that place! Janie is beautiful and getting so big.
Post a Comment