Wednesday, May 15, 2013

October 2012

 There are lots of pictures from October, so here they are!
We took a trip to the pumpkin patch with Janie's little preschool.



 I couldn't find Carli for a second, and turned around to find her very happily feeding this goat. She is my little animal lover.


 The grounds crew here was nice enough to leave their HUGE pile of leaves for a couple of days so the kids could play in it. Obviously they loved it!








 I finally gave up on coming up with a family theme for Halloween this year. Logan wasn't here and Carli already had and idea of what she wanted to be. So, here's our little kitten and lambie. Our friend from Logan's cohort brought the girls these ears from her internship in China and I made them furry, little outfits from a towel.



 We took our annual drive through the colorful mountains. We were a little late this year, a lot of the leaves had already fallen. But, it was still beautiful.






No comments: