Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
It was funny when I was thinking of memories for other people. I haven't thought about some of those memories in years. It's a fun way of reminiscing.
Walking all over downtown D.C. desperately trying to find jobs for the summer and feeling pretty much hopeless. Can you believe that was already two years ago? Oh oh oh and that time we walked all over who knows where trying to find some place to eat and finally finding that ghetto hole in the ground (literally) fish place. Then sitting on the side of the street to eat and being harassed by that homeless man who told me I looked like Julia Roberts.
First of all the memory you left made me laugh! How could I forget that? :)
I have a lot of fun memories with you in Park Place. You were my life line when our place was messy. You were the best homemaker even before you were married. I loved taking the foods class with you the year after we roomed together. That was fun. I remember you were always so friendly with everyone in our ward and made friends quickly. Do you remember the ward water activity at the bishop's house? I can't believe that has been 5 years ago! Wow.
I have a lot of fun memories with you in Park Place. You were my life line when our place was messy. You were the best homemaker even before you were married. I loved taking the foods class with you the year after we roomed together. That was fun. I remember you were always so friendly with everyone in our ward and made friends quickly. Do you remember the ward water activity at the bishop's house? I can't believe that has been 5 years ago! Wow.
That's funny that you remember my yellow dress from when I was 7 (I absolutely loved that dress, but my mom always tried to get me to wear something else - yellow isn't always the best color on toeheads). haha You have a great memory!
I, definitely, remember the sleep overs at Sara's house. We would try to stay up really late talking, but Sara's mom would shush us and we'd all crash.
I remember eating popcorn and watching movies there. I'm glad we had Sara's house. :)
I remember that you were the most kind and relaxed person I knew growing up. You always befriended everybody - I love that about you!
I, definitely, remember the sleep overs at Sara's house. We would try to stay up really late talking, but Sara's mom would shush us and we'd all crash.
I remember eating popcorn and watching movies there. I'm glad we had Sara's house. :)
I remember that you were the most kind and relaxed person I knew growing up. You always befriended everybody - I love that about you!
I remember being in young women's with you so many years ago and acting in the play that sister billing's wrote for our road show. I think it was a spin off of grease. You were always so nice to me. Thank you!!!
I remember changing your diapers. And a little later in life, giving you an adjective and having you "show us" what it looked like by displaying a particular facial expression. You were such a cute little girl. I also have some other great memories of you that I better not share...
oh so many memories... what to choose? how about the time you got that grow a date as a present, and you rejected him, and jed and i hung him from the toilet? or how you named all of your dolls and stuffed animals pinki? or you getting mad every time we told you to settle grettle? or telling you to run around the house 5 times to get your energy out, and you did it? or, or, or... this list could go on and on. but they were all fun, right baby sis? oh yeah, there the one where you would tell everyone that you may be the youngest, but there were bigger babies in the family! :) i love you!
Hmmm...so many to pick from. I liked Kera's...
I was just thinking of the time Andrew and I tried to convince you it was alright to kiss *** (I leave names out for privacy sake :)) Good thing you had better taste?
I was just thinking of the time Andrew and I tried to convince you it was alright to kiss *** (I leave names out for privacy sake :)) Good thing you had better taste?
KATE!!! I have been trying to contact you for forever! I was just reading through some old journals and letters I have and I came across your name and your handwriting a lot! I am totally serious, I just came downstairs thinking, "Alright, enoughs enough, I'm gonna find that girl!" And here you are! I love you! I miss you! I hope you are doing fantastically well. Your Carli is precious! Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon...and I suppose I should put in a memory to make this little comment have a point. Do you remember that time I made you a beautiful gift of tootsie rolls and a dead tree twig? Ah, that was a a beautiful gift, wasn't it? Talk to you later babe! Love you!!
8 comments:
Walking all over downtown D.C. desperately trying to find jobs for the summer and feeling pretty much hopeless. Can you believe that was already two years ago? Oh oh oh and that time we walked all over who knows where trying to find some place to eat and finally finding that ghetto hole in the ground (literally) fish place. Then sitting on the side of the street to eat and being harassed by that homeless man who told me I looked like Julia Roberts.
First of all the memory you left made me laugh! How could I forget that? :)
I have a lot of fun memories with you in Park Place. You were my life line when our place was messy. You were the best homemaker even before you were married. I loved taking the foods class with you the year after we roomed together. That was fun. I remember you were always so friendly with everyone in our ward and made friends quickly. Do you remember the ward water activity at the bishop's house? I can't believe that has been 5 years ago! Wow.
That's funny that you remember my yellow dress from when I was 7 (I absolutely loved that dress, but my mom always tried to get me to wear something else - yellow isn't always the best color on toeheads). haha You have a great memory!
I, definitely, remember the sleep overs at Sara's house. We would try to stay up really late talking, but Sara's mom would shush us and we'd all crash.
I remember eating popcorn and watching movies there. I'm glad we had Sara's house. :)
I remember that you were the most kind and relaxed person I knew growing up. You always befriended everybody - I love that about you!
I remember being in young women's with you so many years ago and acting in the play that sister billing's wrote for our road show. I think it was a spin off of grease. You were always so nice to me. Thank you!!!
I remember changing your diapers. And a little later in life, giving you an adjective and having you "show us" what it looked like by displaying a particular facial expression. You were such a cute little girl. I also have some other great memories of you that I better not share...
oh so many memories... what to choose? how about the time you got that grow a date as a present, and you rejected him, and jed and i hung him from the toilet? or how you named all of your dolls and stuffed animals pinki? or you getting mad every time we told you to settle grettle? or telling you to run around the house 5 times to get your energy out, and you did it? or, or, or... this list could go on and on. but they were all fun, right baby sis? oh yeah, there the one where you would tell everyone that you may be the youngest, but there were bigger babies in the family! :) i love you!
Hmmm...so many to pick from. I liked Kera's...
I was just thinking of the time Andrew and I tried to convince you it was alright to kiss *** (I leave names out for privacy sake :)) Good thing you had better taste?
KATE!!! I have been trying to contact you for forever! I was just reading through some old journals and letters I have and I came across your name and your handwriting a lot! I am totally serious, I just came downstairs thinking, "Alright, enoughs enough, I'm gonna find that girl!" And here you are! I love you! I miss you! I hope you are doing fantastically well. Your Carli is precious! Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon...and I suppose I should put in a memory to make this little comment have a point. Do you remember that time I made you a beautiful gift of tootsie rolls and a dead tree twig? Ah, that was a a beautiful gift, wasn't it? Talk to you later babe! Love you!!
Post a Comment