I said I would upload pictures of Christmas - well, I didn't really get any pictures of Christmas. With the whole airport thing and running out of batteries and all, I hardly thought to take pictures over the break at all. Darn it! Here are a couple of pictures from before the break with a promise to post a couple of videos of Carli soon.

Carli playing her favorite game with Mom - undoing everything Mom does. It's pretty fun, you should try it sometime. I'd like to think she's trying to help me pack, but I think it's more likely that she thought I'd put together an amazingly fun obstacle course/treasure hunt for her to rip through.

A snow drift on the side of the house. It seems much higher in real life than in this picture. If you can see, the peak of it is about 1/3 of the way up the door on the side of the garage.

Here's my good husband shoveling, shoveling and reshoveling. I usually shovel when it snows during the day so he can get into the garage, he reshovels the next day after the wind has covered it all up again. Our snow piles are a bit higher now. The one on the street is up to the actual mailbox, and the little tree in our front yard is practically covered. I have to admit, it is kind of fun to have so much snow, it would just be even more fun if you could actually play in it - it's always much too cold, unless it's snowing again.
No comments:
Post a Comment