I stole this picture of some of the cousins from my sister's blog. It looks like I wasn't the only one who did something illegal - look at those mugshots!
1. Apparently baby-proofing is an ongoing process since she seems to grow an inch per day and can reach new heights all the time.
2. She learned to dance over Christmas break, and she has all kinds of groovy new moves. I'll get a video as soon as I can.
2. She learned to dance over Christmas break, and she has all kinds of groovy new moves. I'll get a video as soon as I can.
3. She says lots of words: mom, daddy, hi, bye, bath (everytime we walk into the bathroom where she takes her bath), doggy, moo (she even said it when she saw a picture of a cow!), Jack (her cousin's name), yay, don't and whoa (anytime she falls). She even has a couple of two-word phrases - Yay Dad, and Hi Daddy.
4. She loves giving hugs and kisses to her mom and dad now.
5. She is copying us more and more in both words and actions.
5. She is copying us more and more in both words and actions.
6. She walks around chattering and singing all day.
7. She loves using Mom's brush to brush her hair.
8. She also loves brushing her teeth all by herself - don't worry, I do a touch-up.
9. She now likes to talk to Nana and Daddy on the phone, and even answers back.
10. She likes to be on the couch or bed and climb down on her own.
I'm sure there's lots more, but that's a good top ten. The picture below is from our new keychain digital camera that we got for $5. It's not great quality, but it's kinda cool. I just thought it was a great picture. Who wouldn't fall in love with that face? Gotta love those dimples! What a hunk!

4 comments:
don't forget, she said kitty when she saw orange cat.
i'm glad she likes the giraffe too!
I wish we would have known you were in Denver! We are only like an hour from the Denver airport.
I like that picture of Carli and my boys... so funny! I wish I could have taken one 5 seconds later when they were actually smiling too! :)
It is so fun that she is starting to do all that fun stuff. Pretty soon she is going to be all grown up- it happens way too fast!
Love ya!
She is so cute. :)
Post a Comment