This is how I usually find Carli playing in her room. She likes to be one with her toys.
This is a pretty normal picture in our house. Carli is always bringing us books and saying "Read, read!" At the end she says "The end", then gives it back to us and says "Read, read!" again. Logan and I have many of her books memorized by now, we'd be happy to perform an interpretive reading of "Moo, Baa, La La La", or the Nativity Story, among many others.

Nope, she's not sleeping, she's one with the piano too. She likes to listen to the recorded songs on it this way.
Logan built me a cool grow box for a vegetable garden. I am really excited to have our own produce this year. Hopefully we will have tomatoes, strawberries, broccoli and eggplant.The following video is evidence of maternal cruelty. I made the mistake of letting Carli see me put her binkys in the dishwasher. Not only did I think her sad reaction was funny, but I reminded her about it so that I could get it on video.
4 comments:
Oh what a mean mommy you are! :)
Glad you can wear shorts now- it's about time! Better do it quick though, you'll be back in pants and parkas in no time.
I think we have the two closest chairs in design I have seen. Mine is lighter, but from what I can see, the tops are rather similar!!
she even came over to the camera to say 'cheese' - that IS awful...
You are mean! We can wear shorts too! Only two more weeks of school! I can't wait for summer to officially begin :)
Post a Comment