A few things Carli has said lately. I love that I'm getting such fun glimpses into her thoughts and personality.
* I was talking to my brother on the phone when he was visiting, trying to make plans to get together. I had given Carli a chocolate chip cookie before I called. I guess I wasn't saying the things she wanted me to say, because she shoved the last bite of cookie in front of my eyes and said, "Here, you have the cookie, I'll talk to Uncle Jason."
* At dinner we were telling Carli that Janie will make sounds before she can talk. For example, babababa, mamamama, dadadada, etc. I was teasing with Logan and asked Carli, "Do you think Janie will say mamamama or dadadada first?" Without skipping a beat she said, "I think she'll say Carli Carli Carli."
* Today I was changing Janie's diaper on my bed, and as always, Carli was helping. Carli was looking at a pencil drawing of Logan and me from a picture that was taken when we'd been married about a year. In this distant, matter-of-fact voice she said, "That picture was when Mommy and Daddy were vivacious." (I always tell her that she's vivacious, but I can only imagine how she put that thought together.)
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so cute! That kid sure has personality! I love the "carli carli carli" one. That is just plain hilarious!
Love it- Back when you WERE vivacious. :) Now you're just mommmy! Too cute.
Post a Comment