* visiting the American Girl doll store
* picking out the girliest big girl bike imaginable
* shopping with my sister
* visiting Bass Pro Shop aka "The Animal Store"
We were able to bless Janie with family here, which made us really happy.

Our first family of four picture.

So grateful for our family who traveled a long way to be part of the special day.

Janie (like Carli) wore a dress I made from the job I had while I was pregnant with Carli.


Logan's parents came the week after the blessing. Some highlights were similar, but here are some others:* a ride on the trolley downtown
* a visit to the trains
After they left, my brother and his family came to visit. Our highlights with them included:
* Cousins!
* Trip to the museum
* The state fair
* Six Flags (in which I did not partake, but enjoyed time with the kids much more.)
Wish I'd gotten pictures, hopefully I can get some from my sister in-law.
Last week we went to the pumpkin patch with playgroup. Carli so thoroughly enjoyed it that she begged daily to go back with Daddy. I mean, who wouldn't love finding The Little Einsteins and Strawberry Shortcake just your size?!
Carli was afraid of the bounce houses when I went with her, but her Daddy brings out the fearlessness in her, so here she is going down the slide
Daddy and Carli on the hayride.
Carli so thrilled to have all of us on the hayride together. (That's her new thing, we have to do EVERYTHING together.
Me and my girls. Do you know how fun it is to say that?!
Even though life is busy, we love it!





8 comments:
So cute. I'm fairly certain I was late to church on the day Janie was blessed, so I'm glad I got to see the pics. The dress is GORGEOUS! And Janie? Holy moly she is one beautiful baby.
Glad you had fun with so much family. And I totally get the "me and my girls" thing. It's great. Enjoy every minute you can.
Love the pictures! Made me miss you soooooooo much.
I love everything. Love the dress you made, love you new Janie (so so cute), love the familiarity of the 3 year old girl activities which makes me involuntarily smile to read about, love that Carli insisted on Logan attending the pumpkin patch. Just love it.
What fun! Busy but fun. Family visitng is so nice.
I love your little family of four! Janie looks like a beautiful little doll :)
Looks like fun!!
it was lots of fun to visit. and i miss you guys so much! i'll have to come back some time soon. love ya!
Janie is so beautiful! I want to hold her and kiss her so bad! Carli is hilarious. I love to read about the funny things she says. Miss you guys so much!!
Post a Comment