Sunday, November 07, 2010

Logan and His "Calendar Girls"





Can you guess what our theme is this year? Carli really wanted to be a butterfly, so we tried to work the rest of our costumes into that. (Just in case you can't tell, we're the four seasons.)

For past Halloween themes click here: 2007, 2008, 2009.

6 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

So fun.. :)

Michelle said...

What a creative idea! Love it!

Net said...

How cute! I totally did not figure that out at the trunk-or-treat. Very clever, I'm impressed.

Callie said...

You all look great! Miss you guys!

Kathleen said...

I love so much that you called it Calendar Girls. I had to sing the song for Peter who had no clue what I was talking about. cute costumes!

Anonymous said...

Looks fun and a lot warmer than it was here. Just looking at your girls makes me wonder why they don't have a coat and hat on :)