* We have always had a family costume theme for Halloween. This year Carli really wants to be a fairy, so we were discussing themes that could include a fairy, including Sleeping Beauty and mythical characters like the tooth fairy, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, etc.
Talking to Dad: "No, the spinning wheel is too scary and the prince is too handsome, sooo... you can be Santa Clause." Ouch...
4 comments:
i love hearing the things that carli comes up with!
Hahah! I'm sure Logan is jolly enough to be Santa, but I think he could also be the prince. I don't know if he's very scary....
I love the things she says :) I think we're coming to Utah in January for a short trip so we will definitely need to get together!
Oh, Carli! I love the funny things you say. Between you and Esther, we could write a book!
Post a Comment