Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Recent Carli-isms

* Telling Mom how dad's are the ones who go to work: "Your only work is the dishes."
* Trying to leave with some visitors and she was hesitant to come back inside:
Mom: "Bye Carli, I'm going to shut the door now."
Carli: "No!! But, I'm part of your family!"
* After her chain fell off on her bike: "Maybe Grandpa will move here soon to fix it."

There are billions more, but she's not easy to keep up with as it is, let alone remember the great things she says.

3 comments:

Callie said...

That's so funny. She's too cute! Thomas was asked at school to draw his house and family and he drew me in the kitchen doing the dishes. Meanwhile, him, Jack, and Andrew were playing a video game. Nice, huh!

Kathleen said...

These are so funny! I love this phase, where they just say the most ridiculous and truthful, innocent things. Love it!

Megan T. said...

It was so good to see a comment from you on the blog! We will actually be in Utah for Thanksgiving. Are you guys going to be there then?