Saturday, December 10, 2011

September and October

Here are some pictures from the last couple of months:
Carli really wanted Belle to feel the cool, fresh air in the mountains.

My favorite people!
Awww!
We live in a beautiful place!
Our costumes for our ward party (Logan had a study group during it). Yes, another theme. Tooth fairy, sweet tooth, and little girl with a missing tooth. (Janie's costume got better by Halloween the next week.)
My traditional peanut butter fingers.
Unfortunately, I did not win the trunk decorating contest, but I thought this was fun anyway.
My sweet girls!


Over the past few months I have been sewing stockings for my cousin-in-law's Etsy shop. Janie thought it was great to play in the scraps.

This is what every morning looks like in our house. These girls love books more than almost anything (except, of course, each other!).
Halloween night we went trick-or-treating. This shows off Logan and Carli's jack-o-lantern masterpiece.
One cold, Sunday afternoon Carli was full of energy. Logan's solution for the outlet was an obstacle course and a maze (using the cardboard from my empty bolts of fabric and our storage of paper towels). Carli loved it! What a good dad she has!

I will get caught up on November and December another time. We are certainly staying busy and are having a great time, but definitely looking forward to Christmas.

1 comment:

kera said...

love the photos. especially the one with a tree growing out of logan's head. :)
the girls are so cute!