Here are some pictures from the rest of December and a few from January. As usual I didn't take any pictures at Christmas because Logan would say I partake of the "public good problem" and rely on others to take pictures and send them to me. It works... when I actually follow through with getting them. Anyway, enjoy!
Here are our annual sugar cookie-making festivities. Always a favorite!
On the way to Grandma and Grandpa's for Christmas we stopped at Arches National Park. It is beautiful and we had fun going on a few hikes on the way to and from.

It wasn't exactly hiking weather, but we bundled up and it was still fun, plus there were certainly no crowds!


You can tell it was a bit warmer on the way back, plus we went on a much more rigorous hike. You get a few comments when you are carrying two kids on your backs.
Logan is the one in the middle of the arch.

Carli and I often do "lessons" (preschool activities) while Janie is napping in the afternoon. She loves, looks forward to, and begs me to do them each day. This particular day was about weather/snow. Here are her little play dough snowmen.

This little girl surprises me all the time with what she knows. One day I walked in to see she had written her name all by herself. I suspected she could, but if I ask her to do it she says it's too hard. I am so proud of her! (Never mind that she was writing all over my playgroup schedule.)
We are pretty much doing the same old, same old. January has consisted of getting used to a little heavier semester for Logan and finding ways to entertain children in the winter - a never-ending battle. Logan is looking forward to his trips this semester and is working on getting an internship in place for the summer. The girls and I are keeping busy playing with friends, planning activities and doing lessons. We feel very lucky to be doing what we're doing!
1 comment:
I love the cute things Michael says too! I am constantly writing things down so I don't forget them. I love hiking! Where did you find a backpack that can hold Carli? We need one for Michael
Post a Comment