Wednesday, June 17, 2015

May 2015

Yep, it's May and spring has finally sprung. That's how things roll around here. But, I am more grateful than ever when it finally shows it's beautiful face.


Spring also brings some pretty nasty Midwestern storms. This hail storm started when we were playing outside at the park. Glad we made it inside quickly, those suckers hurt!

Little Man went from surfer dude shag...
to high and tight handsome.
And this is how these girls feel about their mom. ( I'll take it all as a compliment?)

One of the best part about Mother's Day has got to be talking to Elder/Uncle Kelby!
Janie loved her Pre K class this past year. It was fun when her teachers emailed pictures of her day.
And one more great thing about Spring - I found the goose nesting grounds. There's not much better than seeing a family of geese stop traffic. (And the pictures were totally worth getting kicked off the high school property by the security guard.)


No comments: