Thursday, May 28, 2015

April 2015

Wondering why the sudden upgrade in photography? Dad gave me his DSLR camera when he got a new one. I have loved learning how to use it and trying out new things. Hopefully this will become a fun hobby for me and the family. It also shows what a beautiful place we live.






"Milo, show me your eyes."
I just love when this little boy gets hysterical. He is such a joy and calming influence in our family.
Told you the corner of the sectional was cuddle-inducing.
Me: "Janie, what were you doing over here?"
Janie: "How did you know it was me?"
We acquired a wheat grinder/grain mill in an attempt to eat healthier around here. That inspired this handsome man to become quite a baker. We have enjoyed all manner of whole wheat breads and goodies made by him. I am happy for him to have found another passion and especially happy to have the bread, but I can't help feeling like my thunder's been stolen. Especially after I heard this conversation between Janie and her Grammie the other day:
Janie: It's the last day of preschool and I gave all my teachers loaves of bread as a present.
Grammie: Who made them?
Janie: Mom
Grammie: Your mom makes the best bread, doesn't she?
Janie: NO WAY!!! Daddy's bread is the best you'll ever taste. You should come visit and have some.


No comments: