I had to take this picture for proof that people really do drive golf carts to drop their kids off at school.
I got to eat lunch with this cute boy during Read Across America week. I also got to read in his classroom and in Janie's classroom, which was so fun.
The school had a fun family night. It felt pretty weird after all the weird virus stuff. I couldn't stop noticing everything that every kid was touching. Photo props, crayons, glue, markers, paper, scissors, all the animal skins, etc. I was feeling pretty grossed out by the end, but it was still a fun night.
We got A LOT of rain over the first week or two of March. It was pretty crazy.
Carli participated in a writing contest and won second place in creative writing! Seriously, no surprise there, she is a pretty amazing writer. Her middle school pretty much swept the awards, so that was fun too.
I got to help with the girls Primary activity for St. Patrick's Day. Such a cute group of girls.
I was soooo not happy to find this surprise in the bathroom. At least it was Logan's toothbrush...
The sunset plus all 3 of my boys in the hammock. Pretty sure it's heaven.
And then I took over...
And then, Covid-19 took over. It was so crazy how it all went down. I'll never forget the night that we found out that all the national sports leagues were cancelled. And then the next day when everything else got cancelled. Such a strange experience that we'll never forget. We went to a state park to fully "socially distance" ourselves. It worked.
When we dress up we go all out.
When the weather gets warm, we bring out the water activities.
This is how it felt to have my birthday during quarantine. :(
The kids were super sweet for my birthday. They were sad that they couldn't go get me anything and we couldn't go out for anything, but these cards were awesome.
"Happy Birthday Mom! Happy Birthday Mom! I love you and I have assigned an additional $2 to show it. They are below."
The first time I went shopping before a hurricane was a very sobering thing. No water and long lines. But, the emptiness of the shelves this time... yikes.
More water activities.
At home church will definitely be one of my most precious memories. It was so meaningful to have Logan bless and serve the Sacrament to our family. What a blessing to have the priesthood and a prophet who has prepared us for this time.
The library closing is quite the trial for our family. So we ventured out looking for some new reading material. And this Free Little Library really produced!
We are so grateful to be able to spend so much time outside in such beautiful weather!
We have been keeping up with schoolwork at home, and man, are we grateful for wonderful teachers who continue to work hard to teach, even under these difficult circumstances.






























No comments:
Post a Comment