Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Our first ultrasound.
Well, technology is pretty amazing. Logan and I got a free ultrasound today because I agreed to be part of some research at the hospital. I am only 14 weeks along today, but if you look below the radiologist was able to get some clear pictures. We tried not to get our hopes up, but we were happily surprised! Isn't she beautiful?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah... You have a blog.. I am so glad you emailed me. I miss you. Congrats!!!!!! Those Ultrasound pics are soo good. Where are you guys living now.
Hi guys!
The pictures are just great and beautiful. It is amazing that you can get pictures so early. Congratulations!!
Love, Mom
wow! i had no idea that you knew the kid was a girl already. why do you call her snappy? it makes me think of a turtle...
Congratulations, Kate! I'm really excited for you!
And I loved seeing pictures of your wedding, because I had never seen them. :)
Glad you're doing well!
come see our blog, too (adrian.heiselt.org)
Post a Comment