Saturday, June 02, 2007

Rain or Snow?

Statue of Liberty moved to Madison, WI?
Portland Flood

Well, we're still in the middle of making a decision between jobs. We thought these two pictures were appropriate since anytime we mention either location people can't help but mention the weather. We hope to be making the decision soon so we can start making plans. Logan is finishing up school this summer, graduating in August and then we'll be off to whichever job is best for us. I'm grateful to have married a man who is so capable, talented and intelligent that our only worries are choosing between all of the options he lands instead of not having any options. I'm a lucky woman. I just finished my first year of teaching Family and Consumer Science at Cyprus High in Magna, UT on Friday and have loved it. I will certainly miss it, as it was a very unique experience and I really had great mentor teachers to work with. I look forward to teaching as a career, although that will probably not be for a few years down the road, since the career of motherhood means even more to me. And, for those of you who don't know, that one begins the first of December for me. We wanted to be able to post a picture of Snappy (our little one) in an ultrasound, but we'll have to wait a few more weeks for that. But we'll update as soon as we can. We will try to keep in better contact with everyone. Please write to us or call us!






No comments: