Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Our little girl!

Well, here she is. . . our little girl! She was very cooperative for us. And only at 14 weeks!
Here is her cute little face looking at us. The radiologist kept mentioning "her cute little chin".
Her profile with her fist to her face.
Her profile without her fist.
Her model pose.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Kate!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! How exciting! Nice blog.... :)

Penny Bronzelle said...

Net! I can't believe you're going to be a mommy soon! We've been thinking about it and wanting to start a family so bad but I've been reconsidering the whole thing lately and I want a baby...soon enough I guess! I am so stoked you're going to be a mommy! I love you and your hubby! You're so sweet together! Congrats and thanks for sending me the link for your blogspot; our's is:

http://theubercoolbrowns.blogspot.com/