Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween!

After the brawl, Spanish, French and Brazilian soccer fans get together to smile for the picture.
Here's Snappy's first costume. We felt like our theme was pretty creative, but somehow people didn't quite see it. They understood why Logan (French soccer hooligan) and Ben (Brazilian soccer hooligan) were in a fight, but somehow they'd miss my stomach altogether. Maybe people are trained not to look at pregnant women's bellys. Anyway, it was fun and for those of you wondering, my shirt is actually homemade. Can you believe Logan drew that soccer ball? What an artist, eh? Well, we hope you all have a happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Callie said...

Nice soccer ball, is that what you will wear to school too?

TheKeilShpeel said...

That's an awesome drawing. Everytime I try, I fail miserably.

Bradley Meldrum said...

KATE!!!! Hi there. This is Bradley Meldrum. Wow. Look at you with a Baby in your stomach and everything!!!! That is great. I am glad that everything is going good. Hey if you want to see my blog you can go to plumsunited.blogspot.com

Good to talk to you.

Brad