Monday, November 26, 2007
The Stork Has Arrived!
The countdown is over! Our little Snappy is here! Carli Raquel Cowan was born on Saturday, November 24 at 6:26 am, weighed 7 lb 7 oz and measured 19 1/2 inches long. She is a beautiful baby girl with a full head of dark hair and a dimple in her chin just like her dad's. Due to technical difficulties with cameras and such, we are working on getting her pictures posted as soon as possible since I know a description of her just doesn't cut it. Anyway, everything went quite smoothly - thankfully - and we are grateful for everyone's health and wellness. She came a little early (which none of you guessed, except someone who I think cheated on the poll) and we are currently loving the stuffing right out of our little girl and are excited to make her a part of our little family. I will post pictures as soon as the camera charges up tonight. Thanks for all of your thoughts and congratulations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
We couldn't vote in the poll until today because we couldn't remember your blog address. But HONEST, we would have chosen Nov 24 because EVERYONE knows babies are born on a full moon and EVERYONE knows the FINEST babies are born early!!!!!! Congratulations and may Carli break you two in gently....
Congrats! I am so excited for you and so excited to see pictures! Good luck with those first few weeks. It gets better, I promise!!
Congratulations! We are so excited Carli is finally here and can't wait to see pictures.
Still waiting for pictures! Can't wait to see her! Hope you both are adjusting well!
Congratulations Kate and Logan!!! So exciting! Enjoy your new addition and I am excited to see pictures of your baby girl!
Logan and Kate,
We are so happy for you and glad that everything went well for Kate and Carli. She is beautiful and I wish that I could squeeze her. She definitely has yum cheeks. Congratulations. Aunt LoAnn
Congrats ...So exciting.
Yeah! Congratulations! We are so excited for you two, and look forward to following Carli's development through regular posting of photos!
Love, Lisa and Matt Gee
Post a Comment