We finally dressed her up a little more girly. Isn't she a beauty? I just love her pretty dark hair. And she's so happy! But then again, I love everything about her.
Thanks for sharing so many pictures of precious Carli. She's beautiful. I hope everything is going well for you. It can be rough the first few weeks but hang in there. Hopefully you'll be lucky.
She is so beautiful! Hooray for Carli :-) Congrats Cowans. Too bad she wasn't born on Dec. 9th, Jack really wanted a birthday buddy! Hope everything continues to go well. We miss you guys.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing so many pictures of precious Carli. She's beautiful. I hope everything is going well for you. It can be rough the first few weeks but hang in there. Hopefully you'll be lucky.
She is so beautiful! Hooray for Carli :-) Congrats Cowans. Too bad she wasn't born on Dec. 9th, Jack really wanted a birthday buddy! Hope everything continues to go well. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment