We decided to bless Carli in our home last night because it was going to be the only time we would have so much family in town. We were able to have Grammy Cowan, Grandma and Grandpa Jones, Ben, Rachel and Haven as a part of this special night. There was a beautiful spirit and she was an angel in white. Here are some pictures.
5 comments:
She is gorgeous. Congrats on the blessing. Kate, aren't we so blessed to have such worthy, wonderful priesthood holders for husbands? Carli does looks like a beauty. We can't wait to meet her someday.
What an adorable little baby girl you guys have! I'm loving the dress. Kate did you make it? Just for the record...Carson is single and will be looking in about 21+ years. Let us know if Carli is available then.
you have a beautiful baby. congratulations!
Carli is gorgeous! Congratulations on the baby blessing. Love the dress.
Kate! Logan! Good work! She is adorable! I already see the resemblence. I am soooo glad that everything went well for mom and baby. Best to all of you! Happy day!
Love
Tiffiny
Post a Comment