Saturday, February 16, 2008

Carli's new trick and our new home. . .

Well, we're at the library for the internet, we still don't have ours set up, but hopefully soon. Anyway, we are loving our new house (except for no internet, tv, and phone yet). Things are going really well there, except the weather, some of you may have seen. We have about 6 feet of snow in spots in our yard. But, it is almost 30 today and it feels like we should be out in short sleeves! I can't complain, the sun is out. Other than that, Carli has learned how to click her tongue. It is so funny, you will see. She always liked to hear me do it, but I never thought she would mimic me. What a smartie! I can't make too long of a post, although I'd like to give you a better update, but hopefully this video will tide you over until we get internet. Hope you're all doing well!

3 comments:

Callie said...

She is so cute! She is growing up fast!

Erin said...

What a smart little girl you have there! I hope someday we cross paths in Oregon so I can meet her!

Kris and MaLanie said...

Hey Kate!
You've been tagged! Just go to my blog and play along (if you want).
~Lanie