Well, most of what we own is sitting in boxes in our front room right now, ready to get moved out tomorrow morning. There is still plenty to do, but I'm going to take these few moments to relax before I get to work. I'm getting pretty nervous for this move, actually. I have not been this nervous about any of our moves since we got married, but this one is permanent. The other night when we got the keys to the house we went out there and ate dinner on the floor in front of the fireplace. There are about a half dozen restaurants - including the Subway inside the gas station. The Piggly Wiggly will also take some getting used to. I've just never lived in a tiny town like this (it might even qualify as a village) and the unexpected has always made me a little nervous. Luckily it is close to two much larger cities for shopping, etc. We may not have internet for a little while, but I might not be able to live without it for long, especially since it's much too cold to take Carli out of the house. Someday she'll feel fresh air on her skin. . . So, I guess this is goodbye - at least for a little while.
(Sorry, no new pictures, everything is packed.)
Friday, February 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hey! good luck with the move. when you get the chance to use the internet again, you should check out my new post...
Good luck on the move and I bet your new house will be great.
Good luck moving! Exciting!
hope everything is going well. We miss you not having the internet. I hope you love your new house.. The weather will change. Honest!
Good Luck guys. Hope everything goes well. Hope Carli doesn't give you too much trouble while you're trying to unpack boxes. I hope the weather changes sooner rather than later. Nothing like being cooped inside with a kid. At least she's still little... just you wait till she's Jack's age. She'll be beggin to go outside every second! Good luck with that. See ya-
Post a Comment