Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm no longer isolated, living in a snow cave!

We finally have internet! And phone and TV. And on top of all of that, the snow is actually melting! I thought it would never happen, but we now have a literal river flowing through our backyard as the mounds of snow melt. If you can believe it (which you probably can, but I had a hard time) it got above 40 today. I took Carli out and she didn't know what to do when the fresh air hit her. I can't wait to be in (hopefully) warmer weather at home next week! I don't know that I have that much to update, even though I've been out of the blogging world for a month and a half. We are still loving our house and getting used to being homeowners. Logan likes his job, and even though I miss teaching sometimes, I am absolutely loving being at home with Carli. She is growing and learning everyday. She just moved up to size 2 diapers. Her 4 month check up is next week. She is so close to rolling over and she has now started to giggle for real. She always wakes up talking and laughing with the light, the fan, her bee, or her blankets - whoever will listen to her. She especially loves to visit with herself in the mirror. Other than that, we are getting ready for a vacation home where we will see most of my family. I am so excited for Carli to meet everyone! I wish I had pictures to post, but the camera is out of batteries. I'll post soon!

This is Logan, Kate melts my heart, and that is all that I have to say...

3 comments:

Mallory said...

Yay! The Cowans are back! We've missed your posts. Kurt was in Ohio all this week braving the white weather and thought of you guys in your snow cave.

TheKeilShpeel said...

You know it took me a year and half before I got over not working. Now I can't imagine going back now. I love being home.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kate,Bogie, and Snappy: That girl is the most beautiful bundle of heaven I have seen in a long while. We miss you all so much and hope to come and see you soon. love Poppa Tommy.