Friday, January 25, 2008

2 Months!

Well, we went to the doctor yesterday for Carli's 2 month checkup. She's doing great and growing just like she should. She's a happy girl and I love it when she tries to giggle. Poor girl got her shots and slept ALL day. I didn't take near enough advantage of it to get packed and ready to move though. Oh well, I guess things like this were just meant to be done the day before, otherwise we'd all do it differently, right? As you can see, I'm still procrastinating. I'm watching it snow again. Who knew it could snow so much when it is only 10 degrees out there? Wish us luck that it doesn't snow next weekend when we are moving. Can't wait for that garage!

2 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Glad everything went well with the doc's appointment. More pictures please;) hehe.. she's a cutie

kera said...

how's the moving prep going? i wish i could come visit you guys... but i think i'll wait til summer. can you blame me?