Carli reading with Dad.
(We're not sure where she got the Asian heritage it looks like she has in this picture.)
Going for a walk with Mom when it got above freezing. Poor thing looked like the kid on A Christmas Story and a lot like Boo on Monsters, Inc.
Hanging out with her cousin Haven. She thought she was so big.I will hopefully be posting a video later today or tomorrow as Carli rolled over for the first time! Pretty exciting times!
2 comments:
Cute pictures!! I can't believe how big Carli has gotten. I just want to kiss her cheeks off! Hope I get to see her soon (and you and Logan too)! :)
i wish i could come see you! although you do look a bit pasty white... maybe some california sun would do you good. :) i guess new mexico sun would work too...
Post a Comment