Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

Well, we had a great weekend with my family. We were lucky to have everyone (except Andrew who we missed) together at once, which hasn't happened for a very long time. We got an updated picture finally and even though it isn't the greatest, I will certainly treasure it. Surprisingly enough everyone was looking at the camera, even though it was just on the timed setting. Anyway, we had a lot of fun all together. The cousins all got to meet each other and the siblings all got to catch up. We played disc golf, which Logan was thrilled about, played ping pong, ate, went to the park and thoroughly enjoyed the great weather (you can see the beautiful blue sky in the picture). Logan went home today and I miss him already. I don't like being away from him, but I'm glad I get this time with family and that Carli and her grandparents will get to know each other a little better. Carli has been a doll with the travelling. I feel so blessed to have such a sweet, patient, calm and happy little girl. Hopefully I'll have more pictures to post later this week or when I get home.

4 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

What a wonderful Easter Holiday!

Michelle said...

Don't you just love updated family pictures? Yours is cute!

Kris and MaLanie said...

Logan looks hilarious in this picture!! How fun that you get to spend time with your family!!

Anonymous said...

What a great family! Glad we could see you before you went down South. Wisconsin was as cold as ever!