Thursday, June 05, 2008

More pics





You'd think I was trying to win a cutest baby contest. Nope - just suffering from PMS - proud mom syndrome.

6 comments:

Kris and MaLanie said...

Carli is so beautiful! She is going to be fighting the boys off pretty soon! I can't believe how big she is getting. I hope I can see her sometime soon!

kera said...

she's gorgeous. even if she does have a big head... :)

TheKeilShpeel said...

She just so adorable. I love her big brown eyes and her hair.. oh.. I love her hair.

Jess & Jessica said...

Hey Kate!! I don't know if you remember me, but this is Jessica Flores from Farmington's 3rd ward. A Long time ago... I came across your blog when I was looking at Paul Rhien's blog. You look so happy and beautiful!!!! Your little girl is so cute!!! Congrats on the marriage!! If you want you can check out my blog at www.thepicketttrio.blogspot.com Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! Do you still call her snappy?

Mallory said...

Oh Carli we need to meet you! She looks like such a cute happy girl. I wasn't a huge fan of us all living on top of each other in D.C. but this whole being spread out across the country is no good either. We miss you guys.