I finally got new batteries for the camera, so here are some updated pics and a video.

I was trying to get a picture of Carli's two little toothies, but she insisted on putting things in her mouth right when I clicked. Is there a sense of humor in those eyes, or what?!

What a cute little grin with her daddy's grooved chin!

This is the how-are-you-going-to-react-Mom look she gives me when she's doing something she's not supposed to. I had just cleaned up her room and left for a second only to come back and find her emptying the shelf again.
This is a video of her army crawl. She's just started to rock on her knees and to try to pull herself up on things. She's moving right along!
9 comments:
Oh Kate, She is so cute! I love her hair and she has such beautiful eyes. Her grin with the dimple in her chin is precious!
Oh Kate, she is so precious. I miss you both very much. Her hair and eyes are beautiful and I just want to kiss that cute chin! I hope she will still let us do stuff like that when she sees us again!
Just love the "Army crawl". I can see speed being the next development:)She is soooo cute. Wish we could see you more often. I hope she will let us hug and kiss her when we come. Mom
Is she that old already to be moving around. Wow.. She's a doll. And two teeth?
What a cutie-pie! She sure is growing up fast!
Aw, she is the cutest!! Her eyes are so beautiful. I love that she has Logan's chin. Can't wait to see her and love on her one day!
I love the binki! You can tell she is all about business. So cute.
You have a very nice looking family Logan. I am so proud of you and your folks especially your dad, couldn't say enough about you your lovely wife and that beautiful baby. This is Linda from True Value
Hey Logan. Great Family
Linda, from True Value
Post a Comment