How has she been wronged? Workers' rights violations? Mistreatment of Snapaguses? 

Sources say it could have been brought on by any number of situations - teeth, hormones, self-weaning - but the Snapagus isn't talking.
This is the second of such movements and most likely will not be the last. The last was successful and her demands were met with complete surrender.
Unfortunately, only one side can win in these situations, and the past record indicates the victor is sure.

(Hopefully this one doesn't last as long as the last one. Any suggestions? She insists on using a sippy cup, not even a bottle, and even further, she screams if you try to help her, she has to do it herself. Is this a vision of the future?)

5 comments:
I think it's great she would rather use a sippy cup than a bottle. Some kids have a hard time with the change. As far as independence..I can't say that is going to get any easier. Kyle has to do everything himself picking out clothes, brushing teeth, everything. I love how she's in the laundry basket. Kyle loves to be in those to eat sometimes because Herbie (the dog won't bug him)
she might develop a complex later on in life if you keep calling her snapagus... there's my suggestion...
Well, if she likes the sippy cup, go for it. Some kids never like it, so I guess you're lucky!
Independence...you just have to meet a two year old!
I think the sippy cup is great. My sis in law went straight from nursing to a sippy cup. I think as long as she is drinking as much as she is supposed to I think you just skipped one extra step of weaning from a bottle.
Mitzi
She sounds like her mommy! Very independent. I'm with Kera, she doesn't like to be called snapagus because it is embarrassing. I think a sippy cup is great.... What are you worried about?
Post a Comment