Outside
Inside
Well, we started up a new exercise program we hadn't used in awhile. We like to call it moving snow. Shoveling snow sounds too useful. We just move it somewhere else so we can add more to the pile in a few days. The count is now 16"+, but it's not over, so if you'd like to join our health club we are now accepting new members. We'd particularly like to invite Al Gore and his groupies.
Anyway, we're doing well here. As you can see, we had a snow day and Carli was so happy to have her daddy home for the day. When he came in from the garage after attempting to go to work she said, "Yay! Dad!" It was pretty cute. I'm sure this won't be the last post of this nature, so bear with me. It's going to be a long winter.
6 comments:
Ahhh, I am feeling your distress. I haven't lived in a cold climate in a while, and the snow all this last week was quite a downer.
Still glad you don't live in Texas?
yeah for winter! haha... animals hibernate for a reason. maybe people should too...
Wow, that's a lot of snow! It will definitely be a good workout!
Unless you really enjoy this new excersise maybe it's time to invest in a snowblower ;) Or whatever those things are called. I wouldn't know what to do.
You're falls are soo beautiful but now, I'm glad we live in Cali.
Looks like you're teaching your little tyke good growing up skills! Video games help get you through the long WI winters. Too bad we can't see you guys before we leave WI.
Post a Comment