First comes love. . .
Notice that the end of all the videos are the same, regardless of what she is doing in it. I've just learned to stop the video before she grabs the camera.
Good job, Carli! She'll be an expert walker/runner in no time! I love the mood music in the background as well...Can't wait to see you guys soon!
What a smart, cute, baby girl. Can't wait until Christmas!
oh oh, here she comes...
Great video! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas. I'm with Callie, nice background music!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good job, Carli! She'll be an expert walker/runner in no time! I love the mood music in the background as well...
Can't wait to see you guys soon!
What a smart, cute, baby girl. Can't wait until Christmas!
oh oh, here she comes...
Great video! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas. I'm with Callie, nice background music!
Post a Comment