My big girl finding her favorite song on the CD. I can't believe how grown up she seems these days.
We had a fun weekend with Uncle Ben, Haven and Rory. Haven and Carli had fun riding "Snap" the horse together. Carli got caught at an inopportune time, but Haven's smile was so cute, I had to include the picture.
We had a major melt so we went on a long walk and then raced paper boats in the gutter. We tried the big pond in our backyard, but it was too soppy, we thought one of us might fall in. (Yes, my husband is wearing shorts. How warm was it, you ask? Well into the 40s. You'd think it was 80 with the way everyone was out and about.)
Logan, Ben and the girls ready for the walk.
Carli, snacking on Wheat Thins while she watches Baby Einstein. She really is getting so big, I can hardly believe it.
Cute things she's done lately:
1. She continues to say more words each day, yesterday she learned stretch and stretches her arms when she says it.
2. We usually try to give her a bath every couple of nights, but she now wants one every night. Right before bedtime, she knocks on the bathroom door, grins from ear to ear and says "Bath!" so excitedly and expectantly we can't say no.
3. At church she could hear the kids in nursery playing and knocked on the door for them to let her in. For the first time, I am excited for May when she can go play with them.
3. At church she could hear the kids in nursery playing and knocked on the door for them to let her in. For the first time, I am excited for May when she can go play with them.
6 comments:
carli looks so grown up!
Oh man I have been counting down the months to nursery for a long time. She does seem all grown up. She is ahead of Corbin he hasn't even said one word yet. Oh well.
I LOVE the pigtails. So cute!
I can't believe Logan is wearing shorts... if it was 40 degrees outside here, people would have their coats and hats on! :)
I can't believe your girl is so big! How fun! It's been warm here too, and I was ready to wear shorts but we just got a good storm today.
Cute hair! I am jealous of 40 degrees. It hasn't 40 here for months!
Kate you're family always crosses my mind.. I think about you're mom alot..I'm the YW pres. now and i just look back in awe at her. dealing with all those hormonal teenage girls! Especially me...I hope I was nice to her. Tell her hi for me k! Hope you're doing good. Oh, I live in Ajo, az now..its a small town with only one stoplight.....But I love it! God Bless you guys!
Post a Comment