We just got back from our own little "Spring Break". Carli and I got to make a last minute trip home for my mom's birthday. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed our time with family in beautiful weather. Carli seems to have grown by leaps and bounds just on the trip.

These are Carli's snazzy pink glasses which she chewed the lenses out of. You can see she also chewed the glitter off the sides. I don't know what we're going to do with her inner mouse.

Carli loved her Papa. She always wanted to go get the mail with him. Everytime she saw him she'd excitedly say "Papa!".

Here she is again with Papa, checking out the blossoming fruit trees.

Carli also loves her Nana. Here they are blowing bubbles. She sure loved to give her snuggles and kisses.

My new favorite word of Carli's is Kera. She loves her aunt and had fun hanging out with her. Here they are going on a walk around the neighborhood.

These other pictures are just proof that Carli is growing up. I can't believe what a big girl she is. She sure loved hanging out with her big cousins. I didn't get any pictures of them together, but hopefully I'll be able to steal some pictures from my brother's blog soon. (hint, hint :) ) They loved jumping on the trampoline, playing in the water and playing with the dog together. I was also thrilled to meet little Cameron and love on a baby, since mine is so grown up now.

If you're wondering what's in the cup in all these pictures, it's grapes and strawberries. Carli was NOT going to give up her cup in order for her mom to take pictures.

Logan also took a little trip home to go to one of his good friend's wedding. He enjoyed being with his family and seeing friends too. I had a great time on our trip, but I was also glad to come home to Logan, and Carli was thrilled to be with her daddy.
5 comments:
Carli is the cutest ever!!! I love the outfit she's wearing! I'm glad you were able to enjoy the warm weather. I want to email you pictures from the wedding. What email address should I send them to?
She definitely looks like you! Wow! I also left my wife to go visit family over Spring Break, so you weren't alone.
-Ray
Kate thank you for your comment on my post... I really appreciate you sharing your experience with me. Thank you! And that makes me feel so good to know my sharing helped you too!
Cute pictures. I am jealous we weren't there to share in the fun.
Looks like a fun trip.
Post a Comment