If you let a Snapaugs loose in the house,
she'll chew through your books just like a mouse.
You'll find dishes on the floor,
and shoes in the drawer,
and A.B.C. gum from the trash in her mouth.

Couldn't resist posting this picture. What a silly girl! She is growing, growing and can reach way more than she used to be able to. Yikes! She says all kinds of things now, including her newest - cheeky. If you're wondering why that would be part of her vocabulary, then you must not know us very well. She gives the best snuggles and kisses and we can't get enough of her.
Logan and I went on a date on Saturday night to his company's 30th anniversary party. It was really nice to get out together, and in his company's usual fashion it was very unique, but extremely nice. We had a world tour of foods - Indian (which was excellent), Caribbean, Asian, County Fair, Western and French dessert. Yum! The rest was a lot of inside computer programmer jokes, including some in Klingon. Let's just say I'm glad I married the business end of that whole thing. Thanks Nicole for keeping Carli for us!
I will start teaching cello lessons this week, which I am really looking forward to. It has been awhile and I am excited to get back into it. Hopefully I will also gain some piano students once we get a piano. (We are still on the hunt for the one I like best. It's hard to do when you have to drive all over to find all the different brand-name dealers. Hopefully we will buy one very soon.)
Now that it's March we can't wait for warmer weather. We've yet to see any sign of it (other than the flood of rain last week that turned the whole area into one giant skating rink overnight), but we know it will come sometime soon. Until then, Carli and I will play our games of hide and seek - she hides our stuff and we find it a week later. I'm just glad I caught the shoes in the drawer before she shut it, otherwise I would have searched for awhile.
Hope you're having as much fun as we are!
4 comments:
We keep thinking spring is around the corner too..like it being 70-75 degrees for a few days here and then it's supposed to rain all week again. :) Soon enough right?
I like the poem.
Good luck starting cello and piano lessons!
Good job Carli! Keep your parents exercising and their memories engaged!Darling picture!
Cute picture. Let me know if you need any beginner piano books and I will send them over.
Post a Comment