Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Picture Update

The week with my sister and her boys was great! Here are some pics of what we did.




Here is my little girl who looks even less little than before. We picked up her glasses this morning and thankfully she loves them. I was expecting a fight from the beginning, but she looked in the mirror and said, "Cute!". What a blessing! Amidst some chaos going on in our lives right now, this is one tender mercy for which we are so grateful.

6 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh goodness, is she just darling or what?! I love those glasses...so cute!!

Callie said...

Carli looks so cute in those glasses! We miss you guys a lot... in Thomas's words- "I way, way, way, way, way miss my cousin." Thanks again for coming and we love you guys lots.

ACReviews said...

Kate- she looks adorable! I'm glad you didn't have to battle it out! Can't wait to spend a fun "long" weekend with you at Youth Conference :)

Smart Family said...

What a cutie in her swimsuit. I'm so glad she is ok with her glasses. I've been thinking of her and you, in this time. I hope she continues to think she is cute.

TheKeilShpeel said...

I'm so glad she likes them. She's soo cute

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo cute! I love the glasses and the little mermaid swimsuit! She's a darling little one. Don't worry things will work out with her eye and everything else! We love you!!!!