
After the park we came home and had Raclette (which I forgot to get pictures of) and ate Carli's bumblebee cake.
Then we got to open Carli's presents. She was pretty excited about the princess wrapping paper.
These were two of her favorite gifts (a grocery cart and a stroller), but she really loved all the presents she got - clothes, books, puzzles, play food, music, etc. She was pretty happy to share with her cousins who came to visit on Thanksgiving.

This is my cute little nephew. You just can't resist that face!

Aunt Kera and my two nephews playing at the park.

After Thanksgiving and the over-consumption of so much food and pies, a few of us went to New Moon. (Yes, we're those kind of people.) It was pretty entertaining, but mostly good to go with family.
We tried to get a good picture at the Arboretum the day after Thanksgiving, but it didn't work, so I posted the worst one, mostly because I feel like it captures the moment the best.
We finally got a pretty good family picture (thanks, Dad!) there though.
Now we're missing family and looking forward to seeing them soon, hopefully. It was so nice to spend the week with my family mostly relaxing and spending time with each other. I love this time of year because of that. Now it's time to decorate for Christmas and turn up the carols!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you posted. I don't have your phone # anymore. It was erased off of my caller ID. Can you E-mail it to me?
Thanks for having us for Thanksgiving. So much fun, too little time. Love the pics- especially of everyone at the arboretum... shows it like it was! Love you!
*those* kind of people? not quite sure what you're saying there, kate... :) those are beautiful pictures, and i miss you tons!
Happy Holidays! You guys are looking great.
Post a Comment