Friday, February 05, 2010

Counting Down the Days

Yep, it's true. 14 weeks and counting down the days - but not necessarily 'til this new little one arrives, I'm starting small with finally being ok with getting up in the morning. So, I hope you'll excuse my absence from the blogging world over the last few months and probably the next little while.

Though that may sound a little negative, we really are thrilled about this and I'm sure my excitement will return in full-force over the next few weeks, in direct correlation with the return of my appetite.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

grandmacarol said...

It will get better and better! Then comes the lack of sleep part but that gets better too.

TheKeilShpeel said...

YEah... how exciting.. Congrats! I hope you feel better soon. :) Yippee!

Jess & Jessica said...

YAY! Congratulations to you guys!

Mitzi Beal said...

Congratulations.That is exciting.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Maurice&Tash said...

I'm still getting used to Logan being a father in the first place!! Congrats, you are a beautiful family.

Smart Family said...

AHHHHHH!!!!! What???!!!!! Wow, congrats! I will call you soon.

Mallory said...

Congratulations Logan and Kate! That is such exciting news!