Friday, April 15, 2011
We're still here...
We may have relocated, we may be wet, and we may always be on the move, but we are still here and we're still happy! Plenty has changed over the months since I posted last, but in reality, as far as the day-to-day stuff, not much is different. Our move brought on a strange mix of feelings, which we are still working through. It felt weird to be excited to be coming but so sad to be leaving. We so miss all our friends, and it hurts my heart everyday when Carli asks about them. Modern technology certainly is great at helping keep us in touch with everyone. We are liking our new home, especially being close to family and reunited with old friends. (Who knew you could move across the country, somewhere you've never lived and find your ward filled with friends you already knew at BYU.) It is definitely beautiful, but we can't wait to discover just how pretty when it stops raining, if it stops raining. Carli has made lots of new friends, and the generosity and helpfulness of others (especially other moms) never ceases to amaze me. Carli loves sleep-overs at Grammie and Papa Tommy's house and is so happy to be so close. I'm sure the update should be longer, but here are a couple of pictures and a video (which won't suffice either.) Hopefully when the sun comes out I'll have more to say/show.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She's so big! How in the world did that happen so quickly? We miss you guys dreadfully but are so happy that you've found happiness in your new home.
I can't believe how much Janie has grown! Carli looks so cute in the vest and skirt. How fun!
I echo Tracy - we miss you!
I'm so glad you posted! Been wondering if you had moved yet and how things were going. Janie is soooo cute and so big! I love hearing Carli's voice on the video. What a sweetheart!
Miss you too! Can't wait to see you hopefully in July :)
Post a Comment