Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Girls!

We have been happy and keeping ourselves somewhat busy with the following:


Learning to climb and play as sisters


Searching for what the Easter Bunny brought (don't mind the garbage and pizza boxes in the background)


Hunting for eggs


Disc golfing with Daddy, Papa Tommy and Uncle Kelby (not pictured)


Lining up our toys in perfect arrangement


Staring at each others' beauty


And just plain looking cute.




Janie has also learned to clap



and crawl (and get into everything, especially big sister's stuff)

4 comments:

grandmacarol said...

Janie is growing up so fast! Carli is such a doll. You are so lucky to have two beautiful and talented daughters!

Heather said...

We miss you guys here a ton! But we are happy that you are in the right place and are quickly settling in!

M and M said...

Just wanted to say hi, sorry I NEVER update my blog, but I'm glad you do! We miss you guys a ton and are SO excited to see you hopefully end of next month!

Kathleen said...

Janie is getting so big! How cute. I also hid an easter basket in the dryer...good thinking. And the toy organizing made me laugh as I have an almost identical picture of Lucy's toys. How fun. We miss you guys!