Never know what to expect with these boys.
Grandpa heard how interested Milo is in electricity and next thing you know this homemade battery kit showed up at our door. The kids loved putting it together and trying EVERY fruit they could find in the house.
Homemade bubbles are the best!
I don't know about this silly girl.
Logan's latest project he made for a young man in our ward. He asked me to make the board to go with it.
We really didn't have much local impact from the tropics this year, but man, it was a busy season!
Field Trip Friday for a swamp hike.
We met some interesting critters.
Oh, how we love our backyard! Especially on cool enough days for a fire.
STEM day - clouds in a jar
Looking for more than just clouds, I guess...
Art day - chalk pictures
Tad drew K and L and I said, "You know what I like to do with those letters?" I drew a + between them and a heart around them. He asked, "Because they love each other? Then look at this..." And he drew T+J with a heart around them. He loves his Janie Lou.
Cool clouds we learned to identify with Google Photo.
We were happy to spend the day with friends. Lots of playing and Carli gave everyone makeovers.


No comments:
Post a Comment