I might've found myself with some extra time on my hands with the kids back in school. (Ahhh, peace and quiet.) So, I made Carli a bookshelf quilt. It was really fun to design and sew.
Still experimenting with this whole Carve Out a Niche thing. Logan put his wares in the local antique shop. It was fun to go by and see his display.
Janie was really happy to be on the news team at school.
Man, she's a beauty.
This Valentine's Day I decided to change things up a bit. Turtle cheesecake with homemade fudge and caramel sauce can't be a bad change.
Something about watching this girl go through yet another eye appointment made me a little nostalgic. She sure went through a lot as a little girl and it's so nice to see all that paid off now that she's older.
We made Valentine's for each other and I forgot to get a picture before something spilled all over them. :(
My parents found this cool article about my grandpa. Logan isn't the only one who carved out his niche with his woodworking.











No comments:
Post a Comment