More crafting in my free time. (It was Logan's idea to make Tad's backside more.... shall we say... realistic.)
Musician pictures for the elementary school.
Another super fun creative date night from the Adventure Book. I can feel and smell Spring just looking at this picture.
And speaking of spring - enter this year's Yellow Tide.
https://youtube.com/shorts/9LPHc5MnXXs?feature=share
Logan loved having a couple of his young men from church work with him in the shop to come up with their own creations.
Our traditional green meal for St. Patrick's Day.
My sweet friend got me a beautiful flowering plant for my birthday. I also got to spend a fun morning having brunch with some friends. What a great way to spend a birthday!
Carli made me a cinnamon cake for my birthday.
I fit into a size skirt I haven't fit into for years and I had to document it. I worked hard from May to October to lose weight and get into shape and I've felt great keeping up those habits. I am truly grateful to have good health.
Janie Lou proved herself to be quite the math whiz yet again! She won 4th place in the individual competition and 1st in the team. She's one smart cookie!
And she wanted to celebrate by going out to eat at Panda Express.
We cleared out more land and I started the fire when I was at home alone. That may have been a mistake. This New Mexico girl will never be comfortable with big fires out in the open like that.
What an incredible sight to see! I've never see a Luna Moth in real life. It really made me think of my dad who loved butterflies and moths and had a collection of them. It hung around for quite awhile before the wind kicked in and sent it away.















No comments:
Post a Comment