Sunday, December 05, 2021

May 2021

This month started out with a beautiful testimony from our special Milo.


Ordering from Walmart grocery pickup is quite the gamble. When I order "5" I never know if I'm gonna get 5 tomatoes or 5 bags of tomatoes.


We had another super fun date night beating up this pinata. He is the best.



Mother's Day





And the ones for me. These kids have my heart. (And they also make me laugh...)








Love everything growing this time of year!





Logan completely lost his voice the day before the ward camp out, so I took the kids and went. It was so fun, we were sad he missed out.


Waking up in the woods.

We all tried out the climbing wall.


And a couple of us tried out the zipline.



 Janie on the zip line

https://youtube.com/shorts/FhoY6CQt-u4?feature=share

Milo on the zip line

https://youtube.com/shorts/_KSM2795Znw?feature=share

Man, I really love this crew!

On our Sunday drive we found these beautiful gladiolas growing in the swamp.

They're almost as pretty as this girl.

Had to document the gas shortage.

Came away from the orthodontist appointment like this. (No work done yet, just something to look forward to...)

I never thought I'd be in a place (in location or time) where Logan and I could take a morning off and go up the road to kayak. Logan has been wanting kayaks for quite awhile now, so it was fun to go try them out.

End of year festivities!

Janie and Hannah

Carli's award ceremony at school. Honor roll all the way! Plus a few more.

A cute swallow family at Tad's preschool

https://youtube.com/shorts/ncIIjMvv2VQ?feature=share

Had to go try the kayaks out with the family.

Field Day

First grade awards

Last day of school lemonade stand

QUEST graduation party with Mrs. Joey

Preschool graduation with Miss Rachel

And what better way to kick off summer than a trip to Jacksonville Beach? It is definitely one of our happy places.

This hike was a fun one, especially seeing the osprey nest/chicks and the walking stick bug.

Walking Stick

https://youtube.com/shorts/dA2OfpKL5-s?feature=share

We loved our stay in what Tad called our "half turquoise house".

One more hike before we headed home.

How can you not want a dog when you see these puppy dog eyes through the window?

The end of year piano recital. So proud of these three!

Carli

https://youtu.be/uubXjCmPsug

Janie

https://youtu.be/WVGNVdq_e8c

Milo

https://youtu.be/IaaAairOa6Y

Still a little new having a teenager who sends pics and texts like this from her day out with friends.

Another tooth bites the dust.

We had a fun time celebrating Memorial Day with our friends in their pond.



No comments: